The leading annual conference for the business of yacht racing will take place on November 28 – 29; it will be co-hosted by Yachting Malta and Yachting / Events.
Members of the yacht racing community from all over the world are invited to save the date and join the Yacht Racing Forum 2016, on November 28-29 in Malta. Co-hosted by Yachting Malta and Yachting / Events, the event will provide a unique opportunity to network, debate the future of the sport and make business.
The Forum will take into account the feedback acquired over the past years. « We will once again gather the sports’ key personalities and organise a top quality event », says Bernard Schopfer, the owner of the Yacht Racing Forum. « The venue, in Malta, is absolutely stunning. We are determined to keep developing the Forum with a long term vision in order to provide guarantees of sustainability to our partners and exhibitors. »
Yacht Racing Forum 2016 facts & figures :
- The event will take place right after the RC 44 Valetta Cup and provide a great opportunity for participants to attend both events. The dates have also been selected in order to avoid clashes with Le Nautic (Paris Boat Show).
- The Yacht Racing Forum 2016 will reassemble the key personalities from within the yacht racing industry worldwide; event organizers, sponsors, designers and builders, athletes, insurance and financial companies, specialized media and more…
- The Forum will be split in two distinct conferences on Day One: Business and Marketing / Design and Technology. The day will end up with a gala reception that will provide a great opportunity to meet the sports’ key personalities in a pleasant environment. Day Two will host a plenary session and focus on Risk Management and Safety in the morning, followed by topics of general interest for both sailors, event organisers, designers and sponsors in the afternoon.
- Seahorse journalist Dobbs Davis will chair the Design & technology Symposium, whilst Tom Touber will chair the sessions focusing on Risk Management and Safety.
- A powerful networking tool will be provided to the participants, featuring the events’ latest news, facilitating meetings and encouraging business. There will be more networking sessions & opportunities.
The Yacht Racing Forum 2016 will be co-hosted by Yachting Malta and Yachting / Events. It will take place at the beautiful Grand Hotel Excelsior, Malta. « We are really looking forward to hosting the Yacht Racing Forum », says Nikki Travers, Director, Yachting / Events – Malta. « This event gives us a unique opportunity to showcase our venue and the quality of our infrastructure to the sports’ most important personalities from all over the world. It will contribute to the development of our business and help promote our activities linked with the sport of sailing. »
Malta is an easy-to-reach venue, located at the heart of Europe.
- The island lies 80 km south of Italy and covers 316 km2, with a population of just under 450,000.
- English is an official language in Malta.
- Malta’s international airport is located 10 minutes away from the Yacht Racing Forum venue.
Book now in order to benefit from our Early Bird rate, valid for the top 80 registrants. Save € 100!